What is your US return & exchange policy?
US Return Orders
Aurate provides a 30-day return window starting from the day your item gets delivered. If you decide your gold isn’t for you, we’ll make it as easy as possible, just head on over to returns.auratenewyork.com to receive your free return shipping label. To be eligible for a return, the piece must be unworn and sent back in its original packaging. Aurate accepts returns for in-stock as well as made-to-order items.
Refunds take approximately 15-20 business days to be processed by our team and depending on your credit card, it may take 2 - 10 business days for the refund to post to your account after processing.
Preparing your return:
Indicate the reason for your return in the Return Reason column on our returns link. (Required)
- Include all original documents in the package.
- Ship your package using our pre-paid return label. (DO NOT include additional Aurate products outside of the items listed in your return receipt.)
- Aurate cannot provide a refund on orders until they can be processed and inspected by our quality assurance team. Our team will contact you if any further details are needed.
- We'll credit your original payment method within 15-20 business days of receiving your return.
**Aurate is not responsible for orders returned outside of our system or with personal labels.**
US Exchange policy
Easy, breezy is our policy. You can exchange any eligible gold within 30 days of receiving your order, just head on over to returns.auratenewyork.com.
Aurate only provides exchanges for the same item in a different size or color. Please note that any made-to-order exchange items will be initiated once the return has been received. If you wish to upgrade your item, please process a full return and re-order. Discounts cannot be applied to additional items during exchanges. One exchange per order.
We accept returns for the majority of our products with the exception of the below items.
- Final Sale items: Any piece listed as final sale (this will be stated on your product page, at check out, and on your order confirmation)
- Personalized jewelry: All initial jewelry, jewelry containing numbers, monogrammed, and engraved items.
All final sale items are marked on their product page to ensure complete transparency. Please read this carefully before making your purchase.