12mm Skinny Gold Hinged Huggie Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
Ultra-minimal, secure, a perfect fit.
Our dazzling Hinged Huggies come in a variety of solid gold sizes, made so you can find the one that’s not too big, not too small, but just right. With a curved ear wire that fits comfortably and securely, it’s a perfect fit for you.
Also available in 10mm and 15mm
These hinged huggies with a diameter of 12mm and 1.2mm wide are mirror polished for extra shine. Made in 1.5 grams of 14k gold total with a curved ear wire that fits comfortably and securely.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Stephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat quality and look
Love the hoops - just what I was looking for to wear everyday. Not too large but also not so small they aren’t visible.Was this helpful?