360° Diamond Eternity Tennis Necklace
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Cuing the largest diamond necklace we've ever made.
As in close to 7 (!!!) carats worth of 97 (!!!) individual 2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds (not micro-pavé, but actual big individual diamonds). All sustainable and of SI quality, of course. If it sounds insane, that's bc it is. Sometimes we like to GO.ALL.OUT.
On a tighter budget? Most of us are. Our Diamond Eternity Slider Necklace will fit the bill, along with its little (and wallet-friendly) sister, the Micro-Pavé Diamond Eternity Slider Necklace.
A splendid 6.645 carats of round brilliant diamonds are individually set in a heavy-weight gold bezel setting, for the ultimate in luxury and security. At 16” with a box clasp, this custom made eternity necklace is designed to prevent flipping and always show your shiny side.
16" +/- 0.25"
97 x 2.6mm round brilliant cut diamonds,
6.645 ttl carat
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.