Aura Beaded Bracelet
Item is exchange only. Details.
5 stone types for 5 different moods – pick your juju protector.
We’ve designed your next must-have bracelet in 5 different semi-precious stones with each providing an essential aura-boosting vibe. Opt for lapis lazuli for intuition; malachite for transformation; red carnelian for passion; lavender jade for restoration; and last but not least, rhodochrosite for compassion.
A variety of semi-precious stones hand selected and threaded by local artisans at either 6.5 or 7 inches in length, the Aura Necklace redefines the meaning of transcendental as it glimmers with its varying gems; its aesthetics enhanced by an oversized gold vermeil spring ring closure that keeps the necklace extra secure and provides extra style.
Lapis; Malachite; Carnelian; Rhodochrosite; Lavender Jade
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.