Aurate x Kerry: Be The Lead Ear Cuff
Item is exchange only. Details.
So Hollywood of you.
A dash of glitz, a touch of glamour, and all the opulence you could ever desire. We took an Art Deco fan and nestled it between white topaz gemstones. And of course, finished in our sustainable 14K gold vermeil.
A hand polished ear cuff in perfectly paired vermeil, with hand-set glistening topaz, held in place by light tension.
2mm*12 White Topaz
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Tray M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMy new ear jewelry fav!!!
I love this piece. It it really detailed considering how small it is. It's my first ear cuff. Although I've tried them previously, they were always so uncomfortable or moved too much. This one fit perfectly, and I forgot I was wearing it.Was this helpful?
- Susan M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful!
Beautiful!Was this helpful?