Aurate x Kerry: Be The Lead Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Made with your Jazz hands in mind.
A dash of glitz, a touch of glamour, and all the opulence you could ever desire. We took an Art Deco fan and nestled it between white topaz gemstones. And of course, finished in our sustainable 14K gold vermeil.
Our hand polished and hand-set ring is the definition of perfection, where glistening topaz is paired with vermeil.
2mm*13 White Topaz
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Lauren B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoStunning!
This ring is absolutely beautiful! It’s got such a unique design and sparkles on your hand. I love it so much and will be wearing it all the time. I love the partnership and design inspiration for the line.10/10 would recommend!Was this helpful?