Birthstone Bezel Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
A birthstone to keep you steady, set in flexible solid gold to keep you moving.
A personalized birthstone set on a strand of solid gold chain gives an ethereal floating feel to keep you moving swiftly throughout your day with enough durability to get your hands dirty.
A bezel-set birthstone ring clasped between sections of gold chain.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- KelseyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range Under 18How it Fits Runs smallerIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars2 days agoNice, Just Size Up!
I like the ring a lot, its super shiny and eye catching; but the sizing is kinda weird. I already wear a six on my ring finger, and I bought this in a six for my other ring finger. But I couldn't get it on, so I have to wear it on my pinky, (where it fits fine thankfully)). And the stone on it, is sharp it comes to a point on the bottom. But it's not too noticeable when wearing it. Overall I would recommend going at least a size up, just because the chain does make it fit a tad small!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5