Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Bold Diamond Stacker Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Some things you can't have enough of, so we have the Bold Diamond Stacker Ring!
One diamond isn't enough for everyone, and sometimes neither are two. And maybe three would be nice.... With the Bold Diamond Stacker Ring YOU get to decide.
Delicate gold ring with square band that widens at center top to hold a row of 3 large brilliant diamonds and prongs.
SI Clarity0.18 carat in total
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Carole L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 35 - 44How it Fits Runs biggerIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful Ring, Runs Big
I got this as my wedding band. It’s a gorgeous ring, delicate but not at all understated. My only regret is that the ring is a half to one size too big for my finger. The one I ordered originally slipped off without much resistance; and I only had enough time before my wedding to reorder a ready-to-ship one, which was only a half size smaller than the first. I believe this ring may run just a tad bigger than the size chart indicates.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Elizabeth B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThis ring makes me happy.
Getting a gift from someone you love is special, but it’s extra special when it’s just right. Love this ring. The diamonds are beautiful, and it feels easy to wear. A favorite!
- Sophie L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful!
Love this ring! It's so beautiful and I get so many compliments! I think it's a great stacker but does well on it's own too! So glad I splurged and got this ring!
- Danah M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSo sparkly
Every time I catch a glimpse of this ring whether on zoom, in the mirror, or just looking at my hand, I get a huge smile. I love how sparkly the diamonds are and the width of the band is perfect.
- Franck B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful ring
My girlfriend loves it. It shines lovely.