Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Channel Gold Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
A delicate balance of classic and modern, timeless.
Conflict-free diamonds set in our signature sustainable gold, wrapped around your finger.
Solid gold ring composed of princess cut diamonds through the half round of the band in channel set.
16 * 1.4mm Princess Cut White Diamonds
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Swini T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars6 days agoLove this!
Love wearing this ring. Great quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5