Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Geometries converge in our distinctive Circle Necklace.
Curves and lines collide in glorious gold in this eye-catching pendant. Simple in form but striking in scale, its archetypal shapes add up to a pleasingly non-conformist whole.
A hoop is intersected by a solid bar suspended by a hidden bail on a fine yet sturdy chain.
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Karen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars2 months agoDelicate but perfect for all occasions
Overall a bit more dainty than anticipated but it works for all occasions. From beach to church, it’s perfect!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Sharon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoBeautiful necklace. I couldn’t be
Beautiful necklace. I couldn’t be more pleased!
- Heather R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoBruce was great at the
Bruce was great at the Fillmore location!
- Sterling S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoNice little trinket. Valentine fo her. She was very happy.
Well made. She liked the extra small loop so it can be worn more as a choker. The Aurate salesperson in SF walked me through all the jewelry on display. Very thorough and knowledgeable. It was a good experience.
- Toni H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove it!
This is a simple and elegant piece that I can wear with casual and formal outfits. It’s my new go to necklace!