Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
It's simple - our Connection Necklace is a beautiful thing.
Connection of two perfect gold loops front and center - an expression of individuality while celebrating harmony. Keeping it real just got easy.
A pair of gold circles are linked together and attached to a chain with jump rings; the chain is secured by a spring ring clasp.
Total chain length is 18 inches,
with extra jumpring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Laurence A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars15 minutes agoNew Favourite Necklace
I am in love with this necklace and have not taken it off since it arrived. The care team was super helpful when I spoke to them and the shipping to Canada was quick and painless.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBVerified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 week agolove it
v happy with my connection necklace. I had been eyeing this one (and the connection necklace with diamonds, but currently too poor for that lol) for awhile, and I’m glad I finally got it. Got it in white gold and it’s super shiny and dainty. Looks good on its own or layered. The chain is veryyy thin though, so I’m a little worried it would break if it got caught on something, but I haven’t taken it off since I got it, and it’s held up just fine.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- stephanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 18 - 24Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars4 weeks agofirst purchase from them and I love it!
necklace looks exactly as pictured. It's very dainty and I do agree with other comments about the connections being a tad smaller than expected. It's still worth the purchase though! My only true complaint is that the clasp to connect the necklace is small as well and I sometimes have trouble putting it on. Maybe I'm not used to having such a delicate necklace.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- lorra b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 55 - 64Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agogreat piece
perfect length for layering or alone, have not taken it off since i recieved itQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 65+Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars1 month agoLovely necklace but …
This is a very small sweet necklace with wonderful symbolism. Unfortunately, I cannot give it a 5 star rating because the clasp and rings for the two lengths are incredibly tiny. Even if they had been made a little larger, they would still have been unnoticeable, but would allow you to put on the necklace much more easily.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5