Daisy Calibré Gemstone Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Get hypnotized by endless rings of colored gems
Sometimes you’re in need of an exhale. We know, we’re the same. That’s why we made this ring — to be your calming reminder each time you glance down at your hand. Wheels of sustainable colored gems set in 100% recycled gold act as your statement of zen.
A solid gold band featuring a statement wheel of calibre cut precious stones in 4 radiant colorways, lined by white topaz for shine.
1 x 3mm Red Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Green Tourmaline, or Yellow Citrine
10 x 1.4mm White Topaz
17 x 1.4mm Red Garnet, Blue Sapphire, or Yellow Citrine
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- TiffanyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoperfect statement piece
I love the vintage vibe of this ring. Definitely a statement piece.Was this helpful?
- Ashlee M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWorth every $$
Bought this ring as a gift for myself and I was in shock when I received it. It’s nothing like I’ve ever seen or even have in my collection of Aurate jewelry. It’s simple, but with the touch of color makes it so much more unique. I love the choice you get in stones, might even get another one.Was this helpful?
- AnthonyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAttention to detail!
Stunned by this piece, got it for my niece and she agrees that this is so insanely well done. The gems and gold contrast so well. An incredible eye catching piece, it glistens so nicely. Definitely recommend this to anyone considering buying it, go with this one!!!Was this helpful?
- gabyI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoAmazing
I bought this ring as a statement piece and I love it. Definitely one of my larger rings- it stands out and I'm constantly being complemented on it. Not only that, my husband loves itWas this helpful?