Deco Fan Pearl Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
Classic yet bold pearl earrings that deserve to be worn.
Helping you become a modern day girl with the sustainably made, ethically sourced pearl earring.
Art Deco inspired gold studs featuring a statement splayed fan shape with pearl, secured by post and wignut.
1x 4mm Akoya Pearl
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- SARAH C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agobeautiful
I got these in the rose gold, stunning!Was this helpful?
- Megan T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGorgeous
These are simply stunning--perfect for a night out or a work day. Love them.Was this helpful?
- Jess K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoIncredibly beautiful
I was so happy to get these with my order, but the way they were packed caused the thread and backings to bend and warp at a pretty severe angle. I can take them to a repair shop to get them straightened out, but I’m wondering if there’s a better way to pack them.Was this helpful?
- Tamara R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLOVE LOVE these beautiful earrings !!!!
Beautiful unique special…. but would wear every day with anything!Was this helpful?
- Shai C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful
Great quality. Love them!Was this helpful?