Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Destination Aura Beaded Bracelet
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Carry a piece of your fave vacay destination.
Inspired by our bestselling Aura Collection, these destination-inspired necklaces go the extra mile in evoking the vibes of the ultimate vacation of your dreams. Hand strung with dozens of vibrant semi-precious stones, each bracelet was designed with a destination in mind: buttery and bronzed tones for Marrakech; rich, tonal blues for Capri; soft pinks and lush greens for Bali; and, bright festival pops of color for Rio de Janeiro.
ICYMI our Aura collection got lots of love from you, so we made lots of them for you. Taste the proverbial rainbow here.
A variety of semi-precious stones hand selected and threaded by local artisans at 6.25 and 7 inches in length, the Aura Bracelet redefines the meaning of transcendental as it glimmers with its varying gems; its aesthetics enhanced by an oversized gold vermeil spring ring closure that keeps the bracelet extra secure.
Beads made of: Garnet, Quartz, Carnelian, Pearl; Sodalite, Amazonite, Lapiz, Larimar, Jade, Peacock Agate, and/or Green Onyx
AU4110 (6.25 in); AU4111 (7 in);
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- lillian m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 55 - 64Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAura bracelet
Beautiful fits perfect I love it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SmithyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? YesRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful but tiny
Just got this in the mail and was hoping to give it as a gift to my mother but it is far too small. I ordered the M/L. It barely fits my average sized wrist and will not fit a larger wrist at all. Very disappointed as the bracelet looks beautiful in person, even better than expected.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Griselle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo pretty!
I love all of this collection, bracelets and necklaces. They are all super pretty!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Lourdes Perez C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
I got this in white howlite and love it. It is simple, delicate and good quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- amal a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent
I loved the beaded bracelet and the clasp details, however I wish they could offer a larger size as I would prefer it to be a bit looseQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5