Diamond Circle Ring with White Diamonds
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Our Diamond Circle Ring with white diamonds runs circles around the rest.
Playing with graphic geometry, negative space and dazzling diamonds resulted in this gorgeous ring. Although minimalistic in form, it doesn't compromise on sophistication, ringed with 19 white diamonds for luxurious lustre.
Prong-set, round brilliant-cut diamond melee forms a circle supported by a custom gold setting, held by a solid gold ring shank.
SI Clarity0.012 carat each
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Dennis P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMy girlfriend loves it!
I have a hard time finding jewelry. Once my girlfriend told me she wanted something from AUrate, I went on the hunt to find something she would like. I settled on this ring because I really enjoy the shape and quality.Was this helpful?
- Brandon C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoShe liked it enough to marry me
Thanks!Was this helpful?
- Joanna P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoIts perfect 😀
Its perfect 😀Was this helpful?
- Nancy N.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSimple and elegant
Wanted this ring to complement another (white gold) and am so happy with it. The ring is exactly as pictured - very well-finished, lightweight, sparkly but not flashy.Was this helpful?
- Elizabeth P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful.
Beautiful.Was this helpful?