Diamond Cluster Studs
Item is exchange only. Details.
Come one diamond, come all.
Our diamond cluster studs are the weekly potluck dinner that your friends never got around to planning. Each diamond brings a shimmering plate of flair, together they brilliantly form a cornucopia of sophistication. Understated enough for daily wear, with just a pinch of pizzazz.
Front-facing 0.012 carat diamond cluster stud earring arranged in a honeycomb pattern, secured by post and wignut.
SI Clarity0.012 carat each
7x 1.4mm (single)
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- JeNny H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoSmall and delicate
What I was looking forWas this helpful?
- Tina C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agounique take on a classic
i love love these earrings! they're like a similar pair of diamond studs but the hexagon shape to them and the size of them make it stand out but not too much that i can't wear them regularly. i really love the unique hexagon/honeycomb look to them too as u don't really see that everywhere.Was this helpful?
- Melinda E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoStuds were beautiful and great quality
While the studs were beautiful and great quality, they were a little too small for liking. Would have definitely kept if they were a little bigger at that price point.Was this helpful?
- Lotta S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLove them
Love these earrings, great for all occasions.Was this helpful?