See what people are saying
- Cassandre C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agosparkler
I do love this necklace and how it sparkles as well as the flexibility to adjust it. The delicate nature of the chain and the dangling extra portion does easily tangle and forget it with layering and not expecting a mess. It is also too delicate to sleep in/ wear constantly. It broke shortly after I started wearing it, so was quite bummed; aurate did fix for me even if it took a couple weeks (vs. a replacement given it was new and I waited weeks to get it to begin with). I have to be a bit more careful when I wear it now and not wear with any other chains that are delicate, have not had a problem since. Also, it does flip..common with tennis necklaces, but I wish they had figured this out. It says it does not flip over, but it doe for me.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MichelleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoObsessed
This necklace is SO good, I feel ultra bougie wearing it but it can be dressed down, which I love.The diamonds will sometimes flip over when I wear it with the chain suuuuper long, but when I get it to sit flat on my chest, the diamonds stay put. And the diamonds themselves.... simply no words for how lux this piece is.
- Nadia C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNo joke, best piece of jewelry I've bought
I treated myself to this piece for the holidays and I couldn't be more thrilled. It looks such as amazing with a simple white T as it does with an evening gown. I love how I can wear it at all the lengths, too. I've gotten so many compliments on it and referred people, I kinda think I deserve an Aurate credit. Team Aurate, you listening? ;-)
- Karen S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper sparkly
This necklace has many pluses: the diamonds are a really substantial size with lots of sparkle. I love the adjustability of the chain. Not so pleased that it tends to flip over so you’re seeing the back of the bezel and not the diamonds. I think Aurate needs to do some engineering on this necklace to prevent this flipping. I was almost going to return it- it is very expensive- but I like it so much otherwise. I hope I’m not sorry. It would be a 5 star if this problem was fixed.
- Susan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this elegant and feminine necklace!
I really like the ability to change the length of the necklace to almost anything I want. My only complaint is that while I am wearing it, the diamond portion sometimes flips over and you can only see the back of the setting. Not sure why this is happening, but it is a bit disappointing.