Diamond Eternity Slider Necklace
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Eternity isn’t long enough with these diamonds.
Some of our best diamonds yet, on an adjustable solid gold chain. The days of resizing your necklace are long gone. And of course, the most sustainable gold and ethical diamonds. Always. 30 individual brilliant cut diamonds with a size of 2.6mm (not micro-pavé, but actual big individual diamonds) that you can wear however you like.
Ps. On a slightly tighter budget? We get you and got you. A more modest version of this would be our Micro-Pavé Diamond Eternity Slider Necklace.
A line of 30 individually bezel-set 2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds (not micro-pavé) is clasped between sections of box chain that secures with an adjuster, with options to choose whatever length you want.
Up to 30"
30*2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds; 2.1 carats
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- MichelleI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoObsessed
This necklace is SO good, I feel ultra bougie wearing it but it can be dressed down, which I love.The diamonds will sometimes flip over when I wear it with the chain suuuuper long, but when I get it to sit flat on my chest, the diamonds stay put. And the diamonds themselves.... simply no words for how lux this piece is.
- Nadia C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoNo joke, best piece of jewelry I've bought
I treated myself to this piece for the holidays and I couldn't be more thrilled. It looks such as amazing with a simple white T as it does with an evening gown. I love how I can wear it at all the lengths, too. I've gotten so many compliments on it and referred people, I kinda think I deserve an Aurate credit. Team Aurate, you listening? ;-)
- Karen S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSuper sparkly
This necklace has many pluses: the diamonds are a really substantial size with lots of sparkle. I love the adjustability of the chain. Not so pleased that it tends to flip over so you’re seeing the back of the bezel and not the diamonds. I think Aurate needs to do some engineering on this necklace to prevent this flipping. I was almost going to return it- it is very expensive- but I like it so much otherwise. I hope I’m not sorry. It would be a 5 star if this problem was fixed.
- Susan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove this elegant and feminine necklace!
I really like the ability to change the length of the necklace to almost anything I want. My only complaint is that while I am wearing it, the diamond portion sometimes flips over and you can only see the back of the setting. Not sure why this is happening, but it is a bit disappointing.