Endless Pearl Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
The pearls are in your hands.
Round and round they go, an endless rotation of freshwater pearls begging to be stacked all summer long. Wrap your digits with these lustrous, ethically-harvested gemstones that will make you feel one of a kind, just like them.
High quality freshwater baroque cultured pearls measuring 3x3mm are threaded on sterling silver vermeil wire and wrapped around the finger to create these whimsical golden rings. Only available in sizes 6, 7, and 8 due to material, these rings add color and shape to a geometric ring stack.
Freshwater Cultured Pearls in baroque shapes
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.