Geometric Hamsa Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
Heritage and design converge with the Geometric Hamsa Necklace.
An ancient amulet comes forward through time as a modern work of art, to bring you happiness, health, and haute, as the Geometric Hamsa Necklace.
Solid gold hamsa shaped pendant with vertical row of infinity ridges placed atop the hamsa's center, attached to gold chain from center back and secured by a spring ring clasp and 2 jump rings.
Total chain length is 18 inches with extra jump ring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Erin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
I love my new necklace from AUrate!Was this helpful?
- Elvina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoThe best jewelry
I got the daintiest and beautiful hamsa amulet from aurate and believe me when I say this, people always complement me every single time I wear it !Was this helpful?
- Katie H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGorgeous!
Gorgeous!Was this helpful?
- Quezeta C.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoTrès jolie et délicate
Juste parfait mais j'aurais aimé prendre une plus longueWas this helpful?
- Lisa R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMy new favorite accessory!
I was drawn to the clean, understated aesthetic. I’m very happy with my purchase!Was this helpful?