Gold Ball and Diamond Duo Stud Earring
Item is exchange only. Details.
Get ready to ball out - literally.
What’s better than a ball of gold? A ball of gold with a diamond on top. Made of our 100% recycled gold and ethically sourced diamonds to avoid allergies, inflammation, and irritation.
A delicate solid gold stud earring comprised of a gold ball and a diamond. Sold as single.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- denise b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 65+Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect Earrings
These are perfect for every day wear and equally wearable for special occasions. I love them!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Robin W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo Pretty
The funny thing is, I love what I received but it was the wrong piece. I received the gold bar with the tiny diamond stud. I'm still so happy with it that I'm keeping it! Very nice quality and accents my other jewelry well.Was this helpful?