Gold Deco Milgrain Stackable Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Delicate and detailed.
Set in our 100% solid sustainable gold, and finished in our handcrafted Milgrain technique. Great for stacking or shining solo.
Delicate solid gold ring featuring the pattern of milgrain, with little dots on both edges.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Carol M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLove it
Ring is beautiful and fits perfectly such a simple and elegant style, I want it in more styles,,,
returns.auratenewyork.comWas this helpful?
- Natalie A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful ring
I love this ring for my stack and I love the texture on the edgesWas this helpful?
- Renee D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove
My stack ring is prettier in person then any website picture.Was this helpful?
- Connie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars9 months agoThe mill grain is uneven
I can feel the mill grain on 3/4 of the edge of the ring and then it turns inward and the edge goes smooth, but you can feel it more inside the ring. I’m a little disappointed because I want to love this and I’ve bought several items from Aurate and love them all. I’m just a little let down on this one.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York7 months agoWe’re so sorry to hear about this experience! We’re reaching out via email to help. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team