Gold Rainbow Stud Earring
Item is exchange only. Details.
Quite literally the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
It’s your lucky day. Made of our 100% recycled gold to avoid allergies, inflammation, and irritation.
A delicate solid gold stud earring comprised of a rainbow shape design. Sold as single.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Jen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoVery cute but quality could
Very cute but quality could be a little bit betterWas this helpful?ANAUrate New York2 months agoWe're so sorry to hear that! We’re reaching out via email to help to see if we can help. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team
- Chello A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLOVE
These are the perfect mini studs for those that don’t wear large earrings. They are very comfortable and you can wear them for extended periods. I haven’t taken them out since I got them 3 days ago!Was this helpful?
- Beth M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFun, bold, simple. Love
Fun, bold, simple. LoveWas this helpful?