Gold Teardrop Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
A solid staple made with our sustainable solid gold, so good it may make you cry.
Drip yourself in solid gold with our teardrop pendant on a delicate change. Even better, it’s crafted with 1.2g of recycled gold. Go on, let those tears of joy flow.
A tapered gold pendant hangs from a Diamond cut cable chain secured with a lobster clasp and two jump rings for sizing.
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jump ring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLays on its side most of the time
The teardrop look is beautiful. You won't see it that way most of the time when you look in the mirror.
The pendant is typically on its side, so you'll see it look like open 0 shape. At first I was disappointed, but I've come to like it. The overall effect is extremely delicate and barely there in a good wayWas this helpful?