Gold Twist Huggie Earrings
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
The pure gold huggies you love, with a twist.
We take our martinis with a twist, so why not our 100% recycled gold? Two pure bars of our signature gold twisted tightly around each other to form a huggie for all your twists and turns.
A delicate twisted huggie, secured by a post and wignut.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Rachel M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI can wear earrings again!!
I have never been given or have treated myself to real gold earrings before. Since I was 16 years old and I got my ears pierced I have had swelling, bleeding, and just overall pain after wearing costume or silver jewelry. Eventually, when I was in my 20’s I stopped wearing earrings altogether. But I turned 30 this year and decided that I have the means and have saved and worked hard to be able to afford a pair of golden (14k 18k) earrings! And I am in no pain! Your earrings are beautiful. I will definitely be buying again. 💕
- Jacki E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat size and price! Sent
Great size and price! Sent them as a gift to my mother.
- Fer F.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoLOVE THEM
I've been wearing it daily since I got them about two months ago. Very dainty but look really cute the twist gives them a different feel. Highly recommend! Double check the size of your earlobe before buying. The earrings were smaller than I anticipated but still look great!
- Jenny H.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoVery delicate but great customer service
I love these earrings. I got the white gold vermeil they are super delicate and cute - everything I've been looking for in a pair of everyday earrings. One thing to note is that they are extremely fragile. One pair unfortunately broke on my third wear, but custom service was very helpful and sent over a replacement for free. Now I know to be more careful with this piece, and I haven't had any problems with them breaking.
- Alison K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat earrings
I got these as a gift to myself with a ring I purchased and I wear them every day. Simple and elegant. I love them.