Half Quadricolor Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Not your average half & half. A semi band of gemstone set in signature 100% recycled gold.
From your morning workout to your evening cocktail hour, your fingers do a lot throughout the day and your rings are along for the ride. The Half Quadricolor Ring is designed to show all the glitter of a full gemstone band without the underside wear. So you can focus less on the clink of a glass or the grip of a weight and more on the endless ring stack possibilities. Available in White Topaz, Blue Sapphire, Green Tourmaline, Red Garnet, and Yellow Citrine.
Half round brilliant-cut gemstones weighing 0.01 carat each are prong-set in a delicate gold band.
19x 1.4mm White Topaz, Blue Sapphire, Red Garnet, or Yellow Citrine
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.