Halo Diamond Opal Pendant
Item is exchange only. Details.
Whimsical and playful, the Halo Diamond Opal Pendant.
A halo of sparkling diamonds encircles the colorful opulence of opal, with our Halo Diamond Opal Pendant. Try adding the Halo Diamond Opal Ring to complete the look.
White opal pendant circled by a row of brilliant diamonds, encased in solid gold setting and attached to a gold chain from the center back, secured by a spring ring clasp and 2 jump rings.
SI Clarity0.01 carat each
Opal sized 3mm x 6mm
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- William L.I recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoVery cute - a few issues
The chain is so thin that it gets tangled very easily. I wasn't careful taking it off the 1st night that I wore it and the next day I spent 30 min untangling. Also, there are 2 different length clasps - the shorter one makes the necklace almost a choker. Because the chain is so thin and lightweight, having the (minimal) extra weight of the other clasp on one side makes the chain spin, so it often doesn't stay put. The opal & diamonds are very pretty.Was this helpful?
- Mourad D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
BeautifulWas this helpful?
- Christine P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoReceived compliments my first time wearing it!
Love this necklace! It’s dainty and delicate in the best possible way because it still makes a statement. The gold chain is thin but has plenty of glimmer and shine. The first time I wore it out, someone asked, “Is that opal? It’s so beautiful!”Was this helpful?