Infinity Diamond Stacking Set
Gold Vermeil ($120 value)
Diamond Stacker Ring
14K Solid Gold ($300 value)
Item is exchange only. Details.
Diamonds are forever, but this diamond and gold stacking set is for infinity.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and handmade in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
How about these?
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Carrie B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoStack right
Mix n match solo stacked together, these look great any way you wear themWas this helpful?
- Danielle G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoClassy and classic
Classy and classicWas this helpful?
- Mallory J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove
Love this combo. They look amazing!!Was this helpful?
- Elisa P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful shine, loved the rings
Gave this as a present to my mom and she was completely wowed.Was this helpful?