Kaleidoscope Quadricolor Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
A single band of approx. 36 rainbow saturated sapphires and precious stones set in solid gold to help you color outside the lines.
If you've been to the symphony and seen the conductor waving furiously at the percussion section, it was because the symbolist missed a cue. But also because this ring was giving her life in the form of kaleidoscopic saturated sapphires and precious stones. Our Quadricolor ring may have been the quartet, but throw in a sapphire of every hue and solid 100% sustainable gold and you've got yourself an orchestra.
Signature solid quadricolor band set with a multi-colored blue sapphire, pink sapphire, orange sapphire, yellow sapphire, purple amethyst, and green tsavorite arrangement of the highest saturation.
Rare saturated blue, pink, orange and yellow sapphires, purple amethyst and green tsavorite stones weighting 0.01 carats.
36-39 x 1.4mm
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Nitya R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful ring
Stunning in person. No regretsWas this helpful?
- Elissa D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful!
I am in love with this ring. Totally worth the wait!Was this helpful?
- Eileen K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoEye-catching
Another Aurate hit! I have the rose gold, and the colors really pop. It goes with everything. Sometimes I wear it solo, sometimes stacked. Always stunning.Was this helpful?
- Jordan D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove the colors
It’s an amazing ring. The colors are so vibrant. Definitely recommend!Was this helpful?
- PaolaI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDainty and colorful
Such a pop of color and the stones look amazing with my other pieces. The size is perfect for stacking!Was this helpful?