Large Diamond Solitaire Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Pure, timeless and close to half a carat, our Large Diamond Solitaire Ring is sure to outshine.
The simplicity of a perfect diamond will outlast every other piece you own. A 4mm princess-cut diamond emanates pure elegance. Goes with anything you care to pair it with and another reason why you'll never want to take this one off.
A Princess Cut diamond with a prong setting atop a solid gold band.
1.3g - 1.4g
SI Clarity 0.45 carat
1x4mm Princess Cut Diamond
Made with wiggle room, go half size down.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Meghan B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEngagement Ring
It truly is the perfect ring. I’m so happy that my fiancé picked this one out for me. The packing that came with it was minimal - which I liked, no need for a ring box when I where it every day!
I’ve had it for over a year now and it still makes me so happy. Now looking for a wedding band to go with it.Was this helpful?
- Max F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoYou can trust Aurate on this one
I proposed my girlfriend with this ring a week ago and she is still looking at her ring and telling me how smart I am to have chose a square diamond for her instead of the classic round one.
I chose the 18k yellow one and the diamond is very nice, looks just big enough and is shiny . No visible imperfections.
You can definitely trust Aurate they won’t let you down on this one.Was this helpful?
- Gabrielle W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoAbsolutely beautiful
Super shiny. I love it!Was this helpful?
- Johannes K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLooks good for now ;)
Looks good for now ;) Haven’t proposed yet though so we shall see..Was this helpful?
- J C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEngagement Ring
proposed with this ring, she loved it!Was this helpful?