Layer Cake Necklace Set
Diamond Bezel Necklace
14K ($320 value)
14K ($380 value)
Item is exchange only. Details.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and handmade in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
How about these?
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- vivien h.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoI AM BEYOND THRILLED❤️
The quality of this set ,cannot be beat .....diamond is set to show off the beauty of the diamond,especially, the placement of the stone on your neck ,then you have the added beauty of the interlocking rings added to this ,and it is an over the top look anytime you wear it ,which with me is 24/7 , because it goes with everything....I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SET ❤️❤️❤️Was this helpful?
- Claire S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoMinimalist staple
This set was exactly what I was searching for in terms of minimalist jewelry. My only thing is I wish the clasps were 1 inch apart rather than 2 inches so the necklace doesn't settle too much like a choker. I'll try to adjust the lengths on my own but this is a great set to have!Was this helpful?
- Jean H.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoIt’s lovely... alone and together.
I think these are gorgeous pieces and I’m enjoying wearing them. One thing I would suggest is another ring on the clasp to allow for just one more inch... for some reason the shortest one just feels too small and tight around my neck (I don’t *think* I have an unusually thick neck.) I’m also going to purchase an extender to keep the two necklaces separate, as they tangle up easily.
But really high quality and so pretty.Was this helpful?
- Mc F.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoAmazing quality, super delicate and beautiful.
I love these necklaces so much! My only piece of feedback is that they don’t lie as shown. The chains are the same length. There is a shorter clasp but then the gap between the two chains is bigger than shown) and I’ve found that the chains get tangled easily with the extra chain of the shorter one. Not a dealbreaker for me at all but I do kind of wish they were just an inch difference in the lengths.Was this helpful?
- Laura H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSubtle, classy, beautiful!
I chose these necklaces as a gift for myself from my mother for graduating college and they're absolutely perfect!!! I love wearing them together, or by themselves. They're the perfect every day necklace, classy, subtle and just beautiful. I could not be happier with the quality of the necklaces and the customer service. I never write reviews, but I couldn't not write one. The necklaces are perfection.Was this helpful?