Lightweight Gold Hoop Earrings Trio
Item is exchange only. Details.
Thrice the hoop, half the weight. Meet your 3-in-1, 14K solid gold ear party – all stackable, flexible, and wearable 24/7 (we call this: a triple threat).
For the minimalist, the maximalist, and everyone in between, our thin and light-as-a-feather recycled gold hoops with invisible clasp backings are made for everyday, real life.
A staple endless earring set comprised of three tiered sizes of lightweight 14K solid gold tube hoops, each secured by a curved post that seamlessly fits into itself for a secure hold designed for everyday, all day wear. All sizes feature a customizable color preference so you can mix and match metals – you're in the driver's seat. Sold in a set of 3 pairs of hoops only.
12mm, 15mm, 20mm
12mm, 15mm, 20mm
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Tess T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoSo Happy!
I love these hoops. I'm super allergic to most metals and have just started investing in real jewelry. These have been fantastic with absolutely no irritation!
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is they are a little hard to get on, especially the smallest ones, and a bit thinner than I was expecting. They look fantastic and I've gotten many compliments already.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York6 months agoWe're so happy to hear that you're loving your new earrings! However, we totally hear you on the difficulty of opening and closing them. This should ease up after a few uses. We've gone ahead and sent you an email as well, if you find that this does not improve over the next few uses or so please follow up with us and we'll be happy to assist!
- Katie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoPretty! Hard to get on
Pretty! Hard to get on and offWas this helpful?ANAUrate New York6 months agoWe're so happy to hear that you're loving your new earrings! However, we totally hear you on the difficulty of opening and closing them. This should ease up after a few uses. We've gone ahead and sent you an email as well, if you find that this does not improve over the next few uses or so please follow up with us and we'll be happy to assist!
- Renee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove this trio!
Beautiful set of earrings. Lightweight and perfectly sized to wear all three at once in each ear.Was this helpful?
- Lori T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars7 months agoHoops
Very small, thin, almost flimsy earrings. Very difficult to fasten together. Once on they are cute, but by no means do they look like expensive or high end gold hoops.Was this helpful?
- Heather J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoExactly what i wanted...
Classy and not too big, I love the infinity style!Was this helpful?