AURATE X KERRY: Lioness Pendant Bracelet
Item is exchange only. Details.
A daily 100% sustainable reminder to #RoarTogether.
This isn’t a friendship bracelet, it’s a show of pride for running with the pack. Lionesses stick together and so do we. The head of Sekhmet, meaning she who is powerful, cast in our signature recycled gold to show the world we roar better together.
A 6.5" large gold chain bracelet featuring two iconic styles, our very own large chain and curb chain, joined together by a link-lock carabiner and secured by lobster clasp, with a lioness pendant attached.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Gregory S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLioness Bracelet
My wife loves the bracelet that now matches with the lioness necklace. The meaning of the Lioness combined with what the Aurate company stands for, is exactly how my life lives her life! It’s beautiful and powerful just like the love of my life. Thank you Aurate!Was this helpful?
- Caprice M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThis piece is simply beautiful.
I was originally sent the wrong item and you made the return, reorder process very easy.Was this helpful?
- Catherine C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoUnique, meaningful and beautiful
I love the bracelet--it's so different from anything I own/have seen, and I can imagine wearing it with charms other than lioness charm. Which is also wonderful -- the symbolism is meaningful and uplifting. Both are beautiful, so well made, and will obviously last a long time.Was this helpful?
- Jennifer D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
BeautifulWas this helpful?
- Elana H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoloved loved
beautiful line, message !Was this helpful?