Long Beam Hoops
Item is exchange only. Details.
The gold statement hoops of your summer night dreams.
You can't stop staring at a woman on the other end of the pool. She swims like a swan gliding through the water, her tan is flawless without any lines, there's a high possibility her bathing suit may be couture. Oh, and she's wearing these earrings. Also available in small (she has those too).
Large open circle hoop in gold vermeil secured by post and wingnut.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Nicholas M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLiked it? LOVED IT!!
So elegant and just the right statement!Was this helpful?
- Imani G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoGood quality
Very pretty and perfect size a little heavy but over all worth it!Was this helpful?
- Laura E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoTres chic in the burbs
I was worried these hoops would be too heavy for my thin lobes and I’m so glad that is not the case at all. Beautiful craftsmanship and these hoops elevate any outfit. Very happy with my purchase.Was this helpful?
- Azi V.I recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agoBeautiful, yet uneven
Don't get me wrong these are beautiful and I love them. And I know they're handmade and made to order, but put one on top of the other and they're different shapes. And one of them has slight imperfections in the way it's been sanded down. I would have expected better quality control given the price.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York7 months agoWe’re so sorry to hear that they arrived uneven! We’re reaching out via email to help. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team
- Alex C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoStunning hoops
I love the size. Bigger is better ;)Was this helpful?