Item is exchange only. Details.
All clean lines and seamless gold, the Mercer Cuff is the epitome of downtown cool.
Sheer simplicity meets decadence in the Mercer Cuff. Its curves and corners crafted from gleaming gold, it's the ultimate supporting cast member in any ensemble, elegant or eccentric.
An angular band that sits around the wrist.
13g - 15.6g
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Carina C.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoPretty but difficult to put
Pretty but difficult to put onWas this helpful?
- Leah G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDelicate yet strong
So pretty & uniqueWas this helpful?
- Nuria m.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoMercer Cuff
Love this cuff. Elegant and on trend. My new staple piece of jewelry.Was this helpful?
- Samuel S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoBirthday present
My wife loved it! Also, say hi to Bouchra for me - we used to sit on the same floor at GS!Was this helpful?