Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Mini Diamond Eternity Slider Bracelet
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Some of our best diamonds yet, on an adjustable solid gold chain. The days of resizing your necklace are long gone. And of course, the most sustainable gold and ethical diamonds. Always. 3 individual brilliant cut diamonds with a size of 2.6mm that you can wear however you like.
Ps. Feeling bullish? Good for you. A more all-out version of this would be our Diamond Eternity Slider Bracelet.
A line of 3 individually bezel-set 2.6mm brilliant cut diamonds (not micro-pavé). Our custom made slider closure makes this fine box chain adjustable to any length from wrist tight to 11”.
Up to 11"
1mm Box Chain
3*2.6mm round brilliant cut chain
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.