Mini Gold Letter Charm Bracelet
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Make it personal with our Mini Letter Charm Bracelets.
The purest gold meets the perfect letter charm with our pendant bracelets. Pairs well with the rest of your arm party.
Each letter of the alphabet is emblazoned in gold, hanging from a gold chain secured with spring ring clasp and two jump rings for size adjustments.
Total chain length is 6.5 inches, with extra jumprings at 6" and 6.5" inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Colleen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars2 months agoSweet and dainty
Bought this with my son’s initial when he was born. Absolutely love it. I wear it as a stack with the bar bracelet as well and never take them off. I only wish the company’s service and delivery times weren’t slipping so far off track. I used to love gifting aurate jewelry, but the shipment times on made -to- order items are so unreliable now without proactive communication about delays which makes gifting anything impossible.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- John M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWife loves it
Got our daughter’s first initial for My wofe for Mother’s Day and it was a huge hit.
- Jakob D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGood service, even in corona time
There were some delays but very good communications, good service and a nice additional gift.
- Alison H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove the jewelry.
I love the jewelry I purchased it is beautiful. Classic and modern with sophistication.
- Jeanine E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLove it!
The chain is thin and dainty and the charm is the perfect size. Only improvement would be to have the letter charm fixed in place so it doesn’t slide to the back of the chain.