Item is exchange only. Details.
For the days you need to slay: our Obelisk Pendant.
A single, tapered blade of gold is a singular statement. Both elegant and audacious, it's the killer accessory your simple sweater or crisp, classic shirt needs.
A forged gold bar is suspended on a hidden bail from a delicate gold chain, secured by a spring ring clasp with two jump rings for size options
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Linnea P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful! Very nice quality and
Beautiful! Very nice quality and unique, sleek look. I’ll be buying more from Aurate after this first purchase!Was this helpful?
- Karla g.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoFantastic
I love my necklace. In a world of mass produced jewellery it is so great to come across great design combined with excellent quality and service. Ten out of ten.Was this helpful?
- Danielle Z.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agoCute necklace
Quality nice as expected. Clasp a bit small but not impossible to open and close.Was this helpful?
- Nick B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoIt was a gift for my Mother, this has now become her wear everyday, everywhere piece of jewelry!!!
Grand quality and design!!!!Was this helpful?
- Richie R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGorgeous
This is so versatile! Perfect for any occasion! I wear it with a beautiful dress or with a white crisp shirt and jeans!Was this helpful?