Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
For the days you need to slay: our Obelisk Pendant.
A single, tapered blade of gold is a singular statement. Both elegant and audacious, it's the killer accessory your simple sweater or crisp, classic shirt needs.
A forged gold bar is suspended on a hidden bail from a delicate gold chain, secured by a spring ring clasp with two jump rings for size options
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Ivelisse C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoBeautiful
I bought it as a birthday gift for a pretty special lady and she loved it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Woodrow Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 65+Is this a gift? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect Gift
I thought it looked good, but, more importantly, my better half thought it was beautiful and the perfect necklace for any outfit/ occasion.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Katherine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMinimalist but interesting
Unique and elegant piece. I wasn’t sure what to expect from white gold vermeil but I really like it. The quality is great and it goes really well with button down shirts.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Aarti P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally beautiful and delicate
This is a great unique piece. It's just the right size, not too big and not too small. And it sits like a little dagger :) my first piece, definitely won't be the last.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jamie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeautiful simple necklace
I love this necklace so much it's very simple and yet elegant and very good quality. It is very dainty but heavy enough to hang correctly on my neck.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5