Open Link Diamond Huggie Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
Hear that? That’s the whisper of sustainable gold and conflict-free diamonds.
Huggie boredom is a thing, but not when it comes to these diamond encrusted spotlight stealers. Mini in size, mega in style.
40 * 1mm round brilliant cut SI clarity diamonds
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Dilasha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars2 months agoBeautiful!
It is beautiful but much smaller than the picture and I expected!!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Emily N.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoThey are beautiful
I know my mom will like this gift.Was this helpful?