Organic Pearl Drop Rectangle Hoop Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
A modern gold hoop meets an organic pearl classic.
This earring isn’t just a drop in the bucket. It’s the modern pearl drop staple to elevate the everyday. An organic AAA-grade pearl daintily hangs from a rectangular 100% recycled gold hoop to flow with your every movement. Find your wind machine and let them shine.
Two organic pearls each are attached to oval link hoops.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Erin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect Combination of Classy and Modern
Treated myself to these for my birthday. Love that they can be a casual daily look or be worn when dressing up a bit. They're comfortable, not too heavy, and can definitely be seen if you have long hair (which is nice for me!) — would recommend.Was this helpful?
- Liz S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 months agoNot quite worth the price
The overall look is not quite as high quality as I hoped for the price.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York3 months agoWe're so sorry to hear that this piece didn't work out for you! We'll reach out to you via email to see if we can assist. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team
- Bree P.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agovery pretty
These are beautiful but really wanted in gold. Took the chance with the rose gold because gold wasn't available but not quite what I was looking for. Returning for the gold ones.Was this helpful?
- ElleI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 months agoGorgeous, but not durable.
I’ve owned these earrings for about a year. They are stunning, but one of the pearls fell off and so I had to buy a single. Now the second pearl has fallen off. I am unsure if I will buy another single. I love them but they do not seem durable.Was this helpful?ANAUrate New York5 months agoWe’re so sorry to hear about this experience! Did you know that we have a Lifetime Warranty? We’re reaching out via email to help. Talk to you soon! - AUrate Team
- Ora W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 months agoIt’s a Christmas gift. Hope
It’s a Christmas gift. Hope she likes it!Was this helpful?