Simple Opal Stud Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
Not exclusive to October babies.
Though derived from the greek meaning "to see a change of color", Opal is a stone that never issues a change of heart. Simple stones are set in our custom solid gold to complete the everyday studs that launched a thousand ships.
Classic solid stud earring featuring a white opal set in 4 prongs, secured post a post and wignut.
1 opal sized 3mm x 6mm (single)
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Zachary G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoThey’re beautiful
Exactly what my girlfriend wantedWas this helpful?
- Keida A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat quality!
I was searching for simple opal studs to match a necklace I own. After trying a few department store jewelry counters, I was feeling pretty fatigued and disappointed. A coworker recommended I check out Aurate and I was pleased to find the styles offered on the site suited what I was looking for.
Initially, I was a little worried about having to wait a month for my earrings to be made and sent to me, but I was also excited to know that the earrings were - in fact - made just for me.Was this helpful?
- Renee N.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful
Love these earrings! The color is beautifulWas this helpful?
- Kathryn P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat addition to my collection!
I really love these. Super simple, elegant, and go with everything (I went with the white gold). I highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- Marisa S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful, Everyday Earrings
These studs are beautiful and made of the highest quality materials! My skin is very sensitive to fake metals, so these 14k gold/opal studs made my lobes so happy. They are big enough to make a subtle statement, but don’t feel heavy or bulky at all. Absolutely love!Was this helpful?