Simple Stacking Set
14K ($75 value)
14K ($75 value)
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Jennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 45 - 54Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
I love these rings! They are so delicate yet super strong. I now have four of these rings and love to stack them and mix and match them. They are a perfect addition to my ring stack.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Annie A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove.
Simple and classic.
- Dalma F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful & minimal
The perfect stackable ring.
- cneidenbach10I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSizing Struggles
Overall great product, but I had some issues. I ordered a size a few weeks ago that was too small. Before I realized I could just exchange that ring, I bought this stack in addition to exchanging my purchase. Before buying this stack, I used the ring sizer and checked it multiple times. The size it generated seemed large, but I went for it. Turns out...it was too large. I think a printable ring sizer/measurer would be helpful.
My tip to you: only buy final sale items when you are POSITIVE about your ring size. Their exchange program is good, just not an option with finale sale products (obviously).
- Irene M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExquisitely simple
These rings are perfect ... very delicate and simple yet stunning.