Simple Stacking Set
14K ($75 value)
14K ($75 value)
Item is exchange only. Details.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and handmade in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
How about these?
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Annie A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLove.
Simple and classic.Was this helpful?
- Dalma F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful & minimal
The perfect stackable ring.Was this helpful?
- cneidenbach10I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSizing Struggles
Overall great product, but I had some issues. I ordered a size a few weeks ago that was too small. Before I realized I could just exchange that ring, I bought this stack in addition to exchanging my purchase. Before buying this stack, I used the ring sizer and checked it multiple times. The size it generated seemed large, but I went for it. Turns out...it was too large. I think a printable ring sizer/measurer would be helpful.
My tip to you: only buy final sale items when you are POSITIVE about your ring size. Their exchange program is good, just not an option with finale sale products (obviously).Was this helpful?
- Irene M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExquisitely simple
These rings are perfect ... very delicate and simple yet stunning.Was this helpful?
- Mirijam S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoJust what I needed
I got a little reward for myself for exceeding my quota and I couldn’t be happier.Was this helpful?