Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
A pure gold, stone-cold classic.
A deft curve of weighty, pure gold lends luster to any look. Wear it open side up or down, pile them high or let a single cuff shine, and it's a wrap.
A simple gold geometric arc slips over the wrist to encircle it.
Measurements: S/M: 5.5 cm; M/L: 6.6 cm Width at opening: 3 cm
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Marjorie W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI love it
The cuff is beautiful. It works well with my everyday wear. It is snug (I got s/m) but I like that because it limits the amount of damage that can occur due to moving my hands around so much. It also keeps it from potentially getting snagged on something like door handles. I am clumsy so I need to take these types of things into consideration. :)
- SiuI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoDidn’t live up to standard
Felt flimsy and thin especially for the very high price. Piece wasn’t stamped proving it was 14kt solid gold so had to go on faith which doesn’t make for a good gift. Cuff was very narrow and flat which made it uncomfortable (wrists and forearm muscles move as you twist your wrist) and also made it hard to put on and take off.
- CelinaI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoA cuff every woman should own
I wear this cuff next to Aurate's tribar cuff and my watch and I love it! Sometimes i'll wear it solo and its just as dashing! Incredible sturdy and can be fitted to the wrist as the cuff is a little malleable. Overall obsessed with this baby!
- Jean G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFabulous!
Customer service is top notch.
- Natasha H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoElegant
Such a classy piece which stands out beautifully on its own but is simple enough to stack.