Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Three really is the magic number in our sleek Tribar Cuff.
Triple your impact with our modern, monolithic Tribar Cuff. Three graceful bands in ultra-wearable gold arc towards each other in a mesmerising display of asymmetry. A surefire statement-maker.
Structural stacked bars of gold wrap around the wrist, with an asymmetric opening allowing the piece to be slipped on.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- Amy K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoModern chic
Modern chicWas this helpful?
- Deborah o.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoStunning cuff
The tribar cuff is a beautiful everyday piece - exactly what I was looking for. The elliptical shape snugs the wrist, but worth noting that the opening is narrow.Was this helpful?