Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Vintage Emerald Cut Necklace
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
We’re bringing vintage glamour back.
A contemporary approach to classic designs. White topaz adorns the top of this emerald-cut gem nestled in 100% recycled gold. Available in four stone options.
A necklace featuring a statement, emerald-cut precious stone centerpiece pendant, lined by white topaz for even more shine.
18" diamond cut chain
6*4mm emerald-cut Gemstone; 1mm round-cut White Topaz
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- jared r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 35 - 44Is this a gift? YesRated 5 stars2 days agoShe loves it!
I don't think she's taken this off since it arrived, pretty sure.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Margene W.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoI was disappointed that the
I was disappointed that the topaz necklace was so small. It is pretty but more for a child. I will wear it on something plain so it will stand out.