Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
XL Mixed Cut Diamond Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Made of two signature diamond cuts, baguette and brilliant, so you don’t have to decide on one.
You can have it all. A row of baguette diamonds meets our brilliant diamonds for a pattern so classic. Set in 4g of sustainable gold, and finished with 0.83 carats.
With a solid forty-four hand-set diamonds, this modern beauty carries a stunning 0.83 carats of dazzling wonder and solid gold. Alternating in their prong setting style, ten chic baguette diamonds are placed between twenty four round brilliant cut stunners.
10 pcs 2.5x1.5mm Baguette Cut diamonds & 24 pcs 1.4mm Round Brilliant Cut diamonds (0.83 Total carat weight)
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.