COVID-19 Safety Updates
Dearest Aurate Family,
Your health and safety are everything to us, as you are at the heart of everything we do. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments and doing everything in our power to ensure that the strictest precautions are taken during this time.
In addition to testing our jewelry to make sure it shines through every Purell pump, 20 second hand-washing, and rubber glove encasion, we are strictly following the CDC guidelines and taking the following steps to keep our stores, products, and -- above all else -- you safe:
1. In our workshops, gloves are required to be worn by anyone handling jewelry pieces.
2. Before being shipped, all of our jewelry receives an extensive cleaning dip and is placed in a high pressure steamer.
3. Upon receipt of a return, each piece is disinfected by an in-house member of our team.
4. We have temporarily closed our Madison and Brooklyn stores until further notice to help control the spread of COVID-19 and protect everyone as much as possible. Our SOHO Flagship is now re-opened.
5. You can chat virtually and safely with one of our in-house stylist here.
6. We are now accepting returns and have extended past return windows to the following: All orders received between March 1st and June 31st will have extended return windows until July 31st.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please reach out. We are working around the clock.
Be safe - we’re with you.