AURATE X MICHELLE: Tranquility Blue Topaz Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Meet your next go-to ring starring a sustainable blue topaz gemstone you'll gaze at all day long.
Bring a touch of coolness to your ring stack with a true blue topaz gemstone that'll make anyone do a doubletake. Together with Michelle Choi, we mashed up our fav silhouette (baguette, duh) with the prettiest gemstone (make noise for blue topaz) and nestled it in a tapered band crafted from our real, recycled gold. Swoon-worthy.
Discover the rest of Aurate x Michelle: The Tranquility Collection and add extra sleekness to your jewelry collection.
A 5x3mm London blue topaz is set in a custom channel setting in sterling silver vermeil for this delicate ring. Tapering to a band of 2mm, these blue topazs are like drops of the tranquility you can take everywhere.
5x3mm London Blue Topaz
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Janice K M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range Under 18How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? YesRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome jewelry!
Beautiful and top notch quality and workmanship! Amazing and very reasonable prices! Highly recommend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Clarissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34Is this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars3 weeks agoNice
I wear it everyday!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Luna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoAge Range 25 - 34How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 4 stars3 weeks agoNice Ring
Its a beautiful ring. Wish it was 14k gold instead of 18k vermeil. Its a more honey yellow. Personal preference, it should be noted on the description tho. Also, underneath the gem, the open cut is a bit sharp. You can feel the scrape along the looser finger joint skin when you put it on, but not enough to scratch your skin.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MJVerified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? YesAge Range 25 - 34How it Fits Fits true to sizeIs this a gift? No - I bought it for myselfRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
I was looking for blue topaz ring and i wish it is 14k ..but this is perfectly dainty and beautiful!
I get so many compliments whenever i wear this!
Highly recommend:)QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5