Birthstone Solitaire Ring
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Act your age with your birthstone gold ring.
Ring stackers rejoice, this one's for you. We took the stacking ring of your dreams, filled it with your daily horoscope, sprinkled it with zodiac love, and transformed it into the perfectly personal birthstone ring you need to split up your gold stack.
A bezel-set selected birthstone is held aloft atop a closed gold ring shank.
Fits like it should.
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Cindy E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful, quality stone.
I purchased the white gold, garnet ring. This was for my daughter’s birthday. I was hopeful that the garnet would be a true, deep red vs the full, nearly brownish-black you see with inferior garnets. AUrate did not disappoint. The garnet is deep red and clearly stands out in the white gold, even though it is a small stone. My daughter doesn’t wear much jewelry and likes to keep it simple when she does. She loves it!
- StephanieI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSo pretty!
Lovely, delicate birthstone ring. Great quality. Love it!
- Maribel C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful!
Very nice ring, beautiful I love it !