Item is exchange only. Details.
Be unapologetic and fearless in our striking Cuff Earring.
A simple line has never been so striking. A single bold bar of solid gold bisects your lobe in a curve that's not pulling any punches. Audacious without trying, wear it when you mean business.
A pair of solid gold arcs cuff from the base of the lobe to the top of the anti-tragus, held in place by gold posts and fastened by wing nut closures.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
- S P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoVery nice. Different from the usual.
Different and stylish. Feels more solid in the hand than I expected it to be. Just want to add something that did not occur to me before deciding to buy this but still worked out. The angle at which one wears it depends also on the spot where the ear is pierced..if the ear is pierced too low on the lobe, the top portion may not curve nicely into the ear. Pay attention to the dimensions and measure to be sure.Was this helpful?
- Shelly B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLove this look!
This is flare and style without going over the top. It's cool and elegant. It's the hip I always believed me to be.Was this helpful?
- Rachel D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoI love the way it looks on my ear
I love their jewelry selection. The option for sizes of necklaces, selection of earrings and rings. I would recommend this web site to everyone and have!Was this helpful?
- Katherine G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEdgy cool and simply chic
I was looking for earrings that wouldn't get caught up in my face mask but still make a statement. I love how simple and unique these are. Exactly what I was looking for. Lots of compliments!Was this helpful?
- Marie G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLovely & cool
Very happy with these cuffs! The clasp is strong — you can place them on your ears securely at whatever angle fits best. Love the subtle & edgy effect.Was this helpful?