Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Medium Paperclip Chain Anklet
Item is Final Sale. Details.
Item is exchange only. Details.
Meet your new summer time companion.
Our legs deserve accessories, too. Our signature medium chain design made of 100% recycled gold.
Medium stand-alone gold chain anklet featuring rectangular links, secured by lobster clasp.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply meet it.
See what people are saying
- Jen J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productIs this your first time shopping with us? NoIs this a gift? YesRated 5 stars2 months agonew favourite
Bought for someone who always wears an anklet. So far they say this is their favourite one and they love it. They love that they don't feel it and it's a perfect size and fit. They never take it off! It is so shiny and a great size of links.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Regine M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoCutest jewelry I own
Cutest jewelry I own
- Connor H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI really do love it.
I really do love it. I’m curious if you can make it smaller by clasping it not at the end? Otherwise it’s way too big
- Teawandas H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agolove it
it looks good on me love it
- Siobhan M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAdorable anklet
It’s dainty cute perfect for summer